STRUCTURE / TENT INSTALLER
Position Summary : Driver & installer able to drive commercial vehicle up to 26,000 pounds. Supervise crew to install & tear down, load & unload tents & structures.
Maintain safe work environment. Knowledge of tent & structure erection.
- Current valid California class “C” drivers license.
- Successful background, physical & drug test.
- Approval from Insurance Agency on DMV Record
- Obtain routes & schedule from Dispatcher
- Maintain accurate records of inventory
- Load & unload trucks efficiently & safely
- Installation & teardown safely & efficiently of Tents/Structures & all other rental items
- Train & supervise crew
- Interact & communicate w/ customer, salespeople & coworkers to ensure safety & quality satisfaction
- Detect & prevent safety hazards